At OLPV, we are a non-profit organization on a mission to bridge the digital divide by connecting libraries and empowering readers with the latest technology.
Our Goal: Digital Literacy for All
Transforming village libraries into vibrant Community Learning Centers, our aim is to make knowledge accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or location.
We envision a world where knowledge knows no boundaries, reaching both rural and urban communities. Our dream is of a society that is rich in literacy, health, and empowerment.
- Empowering Learning: We share the latest tools and resources, enhancing library users' learning and career growth.
- Fostering Curiosity: Our spaces promote scholarship, intellectual growth, and a love for learning.
- Libraries as Universities: Where learning knows no limits.
- Community Centers: Libraries for everyone, fostering diversity.
- Artistic Hubs: Spaces that nurture creativity.
- Building Communities: Libraries that bring people together.
- Youth Empowerment: Libraries as advocates for the next generation.
Join Our Coding Literacy Mission
Join us in building a world where knowledge is for all, and every village has its own source of empowerment - a library.
Digital Literacy Week
Internet Safety Pledge in Kerala Schools as tribute to Dr. APJ Kalam enters in " Limca Book of Records"
Sujai G Pillai with Kottarakkara MLA Shri Aisha Potty